Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Super Tuesday

I'll start by saying that my thoughts and prayers are with those in Oklahoma.  All those pictures and videos out there showing the devastation is amazing.  It is always fascinating seeing what damage mother nature can do to this world.  It was just over two years ago that the area I live in was hit by a tornado.  I was lucky enough not to be in the direct path, but still remember the day like yesterday.  My house was missed by 2-3 blocks, it was the only time in my adult life where I actually ran downstairs for a storm.  I could see that something major was happening outside.

On to a lighter side of life, I am in the process of an assignment for school which involves interviews.  My objective for this research is to find out what makes a strong relationship between a firearms manufacturer and a firearms distributor.  Since I work for a law enforcement distributor, I am focusing my whole MAP for my MBA on firearms.  I am hoping this will help myself understand the industry better and as I move into marketing here in a couple weeks, it will hopefully help me succeed in finding new and exciting products for our customers.  Interviews are happening Thursday and I found some great people to interview.  The first will be the President of my company and the second will be a former sales representative for both Glock and Smith & Wesson.

Speaking of products, there is a great deal on a Gerber Essentials Kit II right now at http://policehq.com/Products/GER-02068#.UZwdMbWsiSp

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment