Friday, September 27, 2013

Catalog

It's been awhile since my last post.  I have been working hard on our new catalog and trying to decide what to take out and what to put in.  This is the first time I have done this and so far I have really enjoyed it.  The next step will be to double check everything from copy, skus, prices, and images.  Overall, this process will take a couple months from the time we started, to when it gets mailed out to the end users.  I tried to make my impact on my product line and hope that it drives good sales our way.

With my official first quarter almost over, I am happy to say it was a successful first quarter.  My product lines have exceeded last years totals for the third quarter compared to last year.  I am hoping to continue this momentum into our fourth and usually best quarter of the year as holiday spending goes up and departments spend up their budgets.

While we dont publish firearms on our website, we do publish them in our catalog for people to see.  One of the coolest guns that will be in our newest catalog is made by DPMS, called the PDW.  While it is restricted to LE agencies because of the barrel length, it would be very fun to play around with.

http://www.dpmsinc.com/PDW_ep_115-1.html

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment