Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Relief

Well I feel relieved to be done with my paper.  I have a few minor details left, but for the most part it is ready to turn in.  It ended up being 21 pages with references and appendices.  I could have probably written more but had to limit myself.  There will be more time to expand on it later in my MBA program.

The Stanley Cup finals begin tonight!!  It should be a good series between the Blackhawks and the Bruins.  Both teams are on a roll after beating a couple of very good Kings and Penguins teams.  I have a feeling that the Bruins are going to win.  They dont win pretty but they are just going to be too tough for Chicago.  The Blackhawks received the kiss of death when they won the Presidents Cup for the best record in the regular season.  Chicago will be favored and has the home ice advantage, but I just have a feeling Boston is going to win.  I'll predict 6 games.

Good news for those who want some 5.56 mm ammo.  500 round cases in stock at http://policehq.com/Products/FC-XM193I



Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment