Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Wow

What a finish to the Stanley Cup finals last night!  Chicago was the team to beat all year and finished the job in dramatic fashion.  Once they tied it, I was thinking they were just going to overtime.  I think Boston did too and fell asleep, which cost them the game 17 seconds later.  I cant recall seeing a finish like that in a hockey game before, well one that I am not part of losing!!  Hopefully the Wild can make a few changes this off season to compete with their new division rival Blackhawks.

Well I survived one week without my wife.  With my survey project, 3 hockey games, and 2 softball games, I have been busy.  I also went to Wabasha this past weekend to do a little fishing.........I caught an ugly sheepshead.  At least my dad caught a nice walleye that we got to eat for lunch.  Only a few more days until I go to Milwaukee/Chicago for a mini vacation.

That new sunglasses line came through, and my company is now selling Spy sunglasses.  They are along the lines with Oakley and that customer base.  We should be getting our shipment this week and I should have them loaded on our website by tomorrow.  I have been busy loading products on our website to utilizing the power of the web.  One of the main lines I loaded in the last week is Plano products.  They make ammo and gun cases that are reasonably priced.  http://policehq.com/Search/plano



Until next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment