Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Funday

Well the weekend is almost over and tomorrow starts another week.  My wife left me today......not forever thank goodness.  She will be gone for about two weeks for her grad school program.  It already doesnt feel right with her not being here.  It's going to be a long couple weeks, but at least I still have a week and a half left of class.  We are working on a survey project in my class.  Of course it is a group project and it is a little frustrating when your main communication is through our discussion board for the class.  Everyone has their own things going in life and it seems like we are always waiting for someone to post their thoughts.  Overall, I am actually happy I have the group with only three instead of four.  A couple of the groups seem to be a long ways from administering their survey and I think my group is ready.

I played hockey tonight and we lost 5-2.  We were not very good, and have continued to play very inconsistent.  I actually have a game tomorrow night for some reason and was asked to play softball before.  I will probably be very beat tomorrow night.  I havent played softball in probably two years, thank goodness it's like riding a bike.

For work this week, I am working on getting Plano products on the website.  They are a very nice, inexpensive line of gun and ammo cases.  I'll post some links once they are up and running.  I am also working on acquiring a new sunglasses line, and will talk more about that once it is finalized.

Still some 5.56 ammo in stock http://www.policehq.com/products/fc-xm193i#.Ub6XWPmsiM4

Until next time............

No comments:

Post a Comment