Monday, July 15, 2013

Dogs Days of Summer

Well it is supposed to be the hottest week of the summer so far and luckily for me, I only have a 4 day work week as I am heading down to Wabasha, MN for a little fun on the river.  This week will be a little hectic for the fact that I have a policy paper to write for my global economics class that is due tomorrow.  I am in a group that will be studying Germany for the next 6 weeks, so I will be learning all about my favorite European country.  This paper is only a 4-6 page requirement, but I always get anxious when turning in my first paper with a new professor.  Once I know what they are looking for in my writing, then I feel much more comfortable with writing.  I will get plenty of practice, as I have a paper due for the next 6 weeks straight.

In other news of the day, I will be going to Italy with my wife in January.  This will actually be through her grad school program.  In her program, she is required to do a mission type trip overseas.  There was extra room for this Italy trip with their business program, so they asked if nursing students wanted to tag along.  The best part is that spouses can also go, so that is why I am going with.  She will have to write a paper on her experience to meet the requirements for her program, but overall it should be a nice experience for both of us.

To beat the heat, the product I am posting is a perfect solution!!


http://policehq.com/Products/VCL-551.ZIP

No comments:

Post a Comment